The need to monitor a particular behavior, activities or other changing information for the purpose of influencing, managing, directing or protecting people is on the rise. This can include observation from a distance by means of electronic equipment such as Closed-Circuit Television commonly known as CCTV cameras or interception of electronically transmitted Information such as internet traffic or phone calls. It can also include methods such as Human Intelligence agents and postal interception.
At Arkbird, we focus on CCTV surveillance whereby signals are monitored for surveillance and security purposes but are not publicly distributed. Cameras are placed strategically and the observation of their input on monitors somewhere.
The installation of CCTV cameras in your house or place of business will not only save you some money that may result from burglary but will also give you peace of mind wherever you are know that your property is safe and you can monitor them from wherever you are.
CCTV FOR BUSINESS.
Business premises would need CCTV surveillance for the following reasons
- Prevention of crime: The presence of CCTV cameras would deter potential criminals from planning to attack
- Fool-proof coverage: Multiple cameras in a business helps to keep an eye on the most sensitive areas and also assist guards in doing their job effectively.
- Cost and risk reduction: Installation of cameras promotes the full view of the premises, real-time recording and also access of the recordings reduces risk that may be brought about by burglary and vandalism.
- Increase in customer’s confidence: Business premises equipped with cameras make customers feel secure with the business and also their investment in that business especially banks.
- Reduced insurance premiums: CCTV surveillance results in decrease in insurance premiums because there is less risk of a crime taking place in a premise that is under surveillance
- Encourage employee honesty: A premise with full CCTV surveillance discourages employee dishonesty and poor behavior during working hours
CCTV FOR HOMES.
You need a CCTV in your area of residence for the following reasons;
- To scare intruders:
Most burglars and intruders are not bold enough to go into a house that is under CCTV surveillance because they know that they will be caught
Monitor children: With a CCTV camera it’s easy for a parent to monitor their children and know what they are up to, who they play with and what programs they watch even when they are at work.
- Be aware of visitors: It’s easy to know who is at the door from any room of your house and you can decide whether you want to invite them in or not.
- Identify disturbances: It’s hard to keep track of every little sound that you hear while you are at home especially those who live in big houses, with the help of a CCTV camera, you can monitor what is that sound you heard from the kitchen whole in the comfort of your room